As part of Ohio’s Responsible RestartOhio initiative, Governor DeWine recently announced that playgrounds throughout the state are permitted to reopen on June 10.
As of today, June 10, 2020, Canal Winchester playgrounds will re-open for public use.
Please follow recommended guidelines to limit the spread of COVID-19. For more info about COVID-19, please visit www.coronavirus.ohio.gov.
- Use playgrounds at your own risk
- Playground equipment is NOT sanitized by City
- Parents should monitor their children while using the equipment
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose & mouth
- Wash your hands with soap & water frequently or apply hand sanitizer
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing
- No mass gatherings (no more than 10 persons)
- If you do not feel well or have a temperature of 100.4° F, do not use the equipment. Please return home.