Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Two Contest Categories:• Child under 12 years of age• Family/Adult (over 12, more than one person, etc.)
Both categories will be judged on “most traditional” and “most original”.The sponsor of the 2017 Gingerbread House Contest, Kelly Abbott & the "A" Team - HER Realtors, will award each winner a $100 Visa Gift Card. In addition, the public may vote for a favorite entry, and the winning entry will be awarded the "A" Team's People's Choice Award!
All entries must be registered prior to event. Registrations will be accepted until Thursday, November 30, 2017 online or at the City’s Municipal Building located at 36 S. High Street or Community Center located at 22 S. Trine St.
Creations can be dropped off at HER Realtors, located at 11 S. High St., Canal Winchester on Friday, December 1st from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
Gingerbread houses will be judged the evening of Saturday, December 2nd at 7 pm by an independent judge. Winners will be announced immediately following the judging.
1. Kits are permitted to be used.
2. BASE: The creation base MUST be on a sturdy decorated base NOT TO EXCEED 24" x 24". Please be sure to include your name, address and phone number on the bottom of the base. Entrants may choose to pick up entries following event. Entries not picked up will not be returned.
3. You may wish to spray several coats of clear lacquer on the Creation before delivering to the contest.
4. Gingerbread Creations are not restricted to a house design or theme.
5. The contest is open to Canal Winchester residents.
6. Entrants agree that their name, photograph, and photo of entry may be used for publicity or advertisement without compensation to the entrant.
7. Neither the City of Canal Winchester nor HER Realtors will be held responsible for theft, damage, acts of nature or destruction of entries.
Please mark which category you are entering
Please mark the category in which your entry should be judged
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field