Canal Pointe Industry and Commerce Park is planned for industrial growth and the infrastructure is in place to allow businesses to thrive. A new interchange at US 33 and Diley Road was completed in 2007 along with road widening to allow the easy movement of traffic, goods, and employees from Canal Pointe. Below is a summary of the utility capacity in the park:
- Redundant Power
- Electricity is fed from 2 power substations on with 19 MVA and one with 10 MVA reserve capacity.
- Reliable and consistent rate structure.
- 6” and 4” gas lines currently serve the sites that are easily upgraded to serve the largest users.
- Up to 50MCF and hour of natural gas is available which can be upgraded to 100 MCF if required.
- Operating pressure is 60 psi max with 45 – 52 PSI normal operating pressure.
- Affordable rates with in-state generation of shale gas.
- A 12-inch water line serves the park.
- 2 MGD of capacity is available.
- Volume discounts are available for large users.
- Up to 1,200 GPM is available.
- Static pressure is 99 PSI with 80 PSI of residual pressure.
- A 15-inch sewer line serves the park.
- 1.2 MGD of capacity is available.
- Business friendly surcharge program is in place for effluents.
- Fiber optic solutions are available from a number of providers.